Cajun Style Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach Pasta
- 2 cups penne pasta, dry
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (I used the vanilla one.)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 3 tsp. Vegan Parmesan Topping (I used TJ’s vegan mozzarella)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
* For those that are unfamiliar, TJ’s is Trader Joe’s.
- Cook Pasta according to package, drain.
- In a large pan heat olive oil, then add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes over medium heat and sauté until garlic has lightly browned to form sauce mixture.
- Pour in almond milk and allow it to come to a boil, stirring periodically for a few minutes.
- In the same pan add in spinach and let simmer until tender, then add pasta combining it with the sauce mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, vegan Parmesan and Old Bay Cajun seasoning.
- Mix well then let simmer for a few additional minutes to allow flavors to come together.
- Sprinkle with Paprika and enjoy. Makes 3-4 servings.
Mark my words the vanilla almond milk will take this meal to a whole nutha level.
#Levelup #thechicisnatural #Blacklove #veganfood